- Q1 Revenues at €135.4 million; up 17.4% at constant exchange rates year-over-year
- Adjusted EBITDA tripled at €21.6 million compared to the first quarter of 2020; Adjusted EBITDA margin at 16.0%
- Net Profit at €9.0 million
- Net Debt at €30.9 million; Positive Net Financial Position at €4.0 million before MD acquisition
- Strong growth for the newly acquired MD Microdetectors, contributing by 2.5% to Group period growth
Bologna, 13 May 2021 - The Board of Directors of Datalogic S.p.A. (Borsa Italiana S.p.A.: DAL), a company listed in the STAR Segment of the Italian Stock Exchange organised and managed by Borsa Italiana S.p.A. (“Datalogic”) and global leader in the automatic data capture and industrial automation sectors, approved today its Consolidated Interim Report at 31 March 2021.