- Approved the Company’s financial statements and examined the Group consolidated financial statements as at 31 December 2021 and the Non-Financial Report pursuant to Legislative Decree 254/2016
- Approved the distribution of an ordinary dividend per share of 30 Euro cents
- Appointment of Director Maria Grazia Filippini confirmed, pursuant to Article 2386, first paragraph, of the Italian Civil Code
- The number of members of the Board of Directors has been restated to eight and Pietro Todescato has been appointed as a New Director.
- Appointed the new Statutory Auditors Board and determined the remuneration of the Chairman and the Regular Statutory Auditors
- Defined the maximum total annual remuneration assignable to the members of the Board of Directors in accordance with article 20 of the Articles of Association
- Approved the adoption of the Long-Term Share Plan 2022 - 2024
- Approved the first section of the Report on the policy regarding remuneration and fees paid approved and voted in favour of the second section of the Report
- Approved the authorisation to purchase and dispose treasury shares
Bologna, 29th April 2022 –The Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting of Datalogic S.p.A. (Euronext Star Milan: DAL), company listed on the Euronext Star Milan segment of Borsa Italiana S.p.A. and global leader in the automatic data acquisition and industrial automation sectors, was held today, chaired by the Company's Chairman Mr. Romano Volta.