Eugene – July 27, 2017 - Datalogic, a global leader in automatic data capture and industrial automation markets, announces the availability of the Memor™ X3 HC mobile computer. This device is the direct result of Datalogic working closely with healthcare professional to assure their needs are met in demanding healthcare applications. The Memor X3 HC device is fabricated using tough chemical resistant materials that maintain the integrity of the housing even after repeated cleaning with the strong disinfectanting healthcare solutions.
“Data capture in healthcare ensures a higher level of care, proper medication distribution and safety for patients and providers,” states Paul Timmerwilke, General Mananager Healthcare Industry Unit at Datalogic. “The Memor X3 HC mobile computer brings together Datalogic’s extensive data collection experience in a chemical resistant housing that assists in the prevention of infection and cross-contamination.”
The device is rugged with a sealed construction that survives drops up to 1.2m / 4.0 ft and exposure to water and dust. Its unique compact form factor and excellent ergonomics offer the operator easy single-handed use. It is equipped with an advanced 2D imager and features Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback.
Communications are handled through enhanced Wi-Fi connectivity with IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n in both 2.4GHz and 5.2 GHz bands and Bluetooth® technology. Further features include:
- QVGA color 2.4 inch touchscreen display
- Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Pro
- 2D area imaging technology
- 256 MB RAM; 512 MB Flash memory
- XScale™ PXA 310 @ 806 MHz processor
- Ruggedized with 1.2m / 4.0 ft drop to concrete resistance and IP54 sealing protection
- Wavelink Avalanche device management is pre-installed and pre-licensed
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Removable battery pack with rechargeable 3.7 V 2300 mAh Lithium-ion battery
- Charging dock is fabricated from chemical resistant materials that survive strong disinfectanting healthcare solutions
The Memor X3 HC mobile computer is ideally suited for use in laboratories, pharmacies, admitting, accounting and patient bedside point of care.